Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Founders Day

Today I realized how important gathering good audio and taking a wide variety of pictures is. I swear I could have busted this out in under a half an hour if I did what I needed to do before hand. Hopefully what I learned will help during the next football game. It'll be over in Missouri in 2 weekends I think. Good thing because there are three sports going on this weekend. I really need to make some sort of sports photography how to packet. I am working with photographers so unless they can see it, the words can only go so far. Can't believe October is coming already. Being an editor is a lot of work but as tired as I am, I'm enjoying it.

I need some sleep,

adios

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.