Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WIU Football vs. Quincy



Took a while but I finally figured out how to get the multimedia up on the front page. STILL waiting for a response from College Publisher. Really want a box on our front page of site so things don't just vanish into oblivion. Plus podcasts. Looking to get those going soon. People seem pretty excited about it. Every section, 1 podcast. Kind of thinking maybe an overall podcast to cut down on the clutter but I guess options are good too.

Well here's the assignment I've been meaning to get up for Rich's class:

Jack Board's big adventure:

Well, I guess the .docx won't open up on this computer so it'll go up tomorrow I suppose.

Just got some great news. FLYING!! When I was looking at the itinerary for the South Dakota State trip with football, thought we might be busing it but luckily, not. Football always goes big so that works out for the media. As for food, I think we might actually be getting fed this time. I mean I don't mind eating at Sonic but I'd rather not have to spend money every time I travel.

We'll be heading out to the Quad Cities airport at 10am on Friday and back Sunday at 3:15am.

Tomorrow is September 11th. There's going to be a few things going on on campus. No photo requests but I'll probably try to get some multimedia up by the end of the day. Plus, trying to get a game preview for football up tomorrow. Along with production night, it's gonna be a busy one for me. I need to figure our what assignments my photographers have and hopefully things go smoothly.

I guess I probably have some homework to do and I gotta get packing too.

Adios


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.