Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Monday, September 15, 2008

WIU Football vs. SDSU

It was a big change from Arkansas. We got in South Dakota on Friday in Sioux Falls. It was boring. Seemed like nothing but banks. Took a while to find a chain resturant. There were a ton of little local resturants but all expensive. Lot's of older people around. Seemed like a big Macomb.

Video was rough. I had the laptop up in the press box. I get back and the thing won't turn on. On the plane, tried, kept trying, still nothing. Wasn't until I got back in Tanner till the thing finally worked so just a quick edit. Home this weekend.


No more Burger King. That crap is killing me, or just making me gassy. Nap, then I'm out to the Rec.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.