Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Missouri State trip

Over in Missouri this weekend. No plane, just a bus from 8:30am till around 3pm. We did take a break over in Jefferson City for Subway. There's three busses this trip and since they only took 2 to the stadium, Ken and I stayed back here in the hotel instead of going to the pregame stuff.

Just been in the hotel since we've been here. Out the window, I can see a Walmart so I'll probably head there later. Right now, watching game 2 of the ALDS, sox vs. Rays. After this, grab some food, maybe Steak and Shake, and then get this podcast going. I'll try to get that up tonight. I should start looking for content.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.