Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, August 29, 2008

_MG_3995


_MG_3995, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Over in Arkansas with football. Plane ride was pretty smooth and I was surprised how easy check in was at the airport. With all my gear, figured I'd get searched but it actually went by quick.

I'm in the hotel now with Ken the sports editor. Went downstairs to get some shots of the walk through but I guess one of the coaches decided otherwise. Not a big deal.

Heard some pretty thick accent's. It's my first time in Arkansas. Well we got to see if we can get on the bus to head over to the stadium.

Oh yeah, we got stuck in the back of the plane so no window for about 2 hours. Fun.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.