Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

HEY! Finally figured out how to get the blogger text screen working so I can finally blog on my phone. Well i've just been watching the olympics for the past few days and not really much else. They're actually pretty good this year. I mean its 1am no 2am and im still up watching. Never realized how ridiculous gymnastics is. I've been glued every time its on. probably good nbc got things moved to primetime or who knows how late id be staying up. well ive got about 2 more days till im heading back to macomb. trying to get a few things taken care of like the cd i forgot from topeka. gotta mail that thing back. ugh. plus a few paychecks from the summit league from the spring. Really need that money since books need to be bought soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.