Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CUPP_3894


CUPP_3894, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Decided to check out the CUPP block party this evening. I already sent one of our new photographers out but just decided to go check it out. I guess it's just one of those things where I have to get used to not shooting the majority of the assignments.

I checked out her shots when I was there and they were looking alright. Had a lot of posed shots but I told her the type of shots we'd need so she should be alright.

I got there pretty late so the light was low and I was shooting at ISO 1600 for the most part but it turned out okay as long as the pics aren't huge.

CUPP_3885

Just looking at the caption right now. I was trying to find out who the kids parents were but couldn't. I had them spell their names but I don't think they were 100% correct so I probably wouldn't run them except in an online slideshow maybe.

Speaking of which, I need to get an online photo store organized and start handing out business cards too. All in all, went alright. Would like a press pass but I do alright without it.

Flying out to Arkansas Friday at 9am.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.