Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Monday, August 25, 2008

EEOC Class


_MG_3274, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

First photo meeting tomorrow at 6pm. Probably send out reminders. Spent near the whole day in the office outside of class again. STILLLLL deleting old files from last year. So glad I'm almost done.

I just had one assignment today. Went out to Horn Field Campus with Rob for a story he's doing on the EEOC class. Forgot what that stands for but it's a 18 credit hour semester long RPTA class that involves camping till December. I mean, I like camping and think the idea is cool getting away from the city and all but don't think I could last that long. I mean, maybe if I could use solar power to charge my camera batteries and a laptop so I could still get online, maybe...

_MG_3219

A little something I picked up on during my internship, detail shots. Gotta start doing more of these for photo packages. Now that I think about it, didn't really do any for Move In Day. Hmmm.


This was also my first assignment using the 28mm f/2.8 lens I bought in May. It was okay. The f/2.8 was nice and it was a lot wider than the 50mm f/1.8 I'm usually stuck with in prime. Still, it seemed a little restricting at 28mm but definitely usable. I'll probably be using this thing for a while till the 16-35.

Probably heading out to Arkansas on Friday with football. I think Monday is Labor Day too so that's good.

That Fall Sports Preview from a few days ago was out. I didn't adjust enough for the print so the pics turned out a little dark. Bah, gotta adjust that for next time. Ken says he's got idea's for features so I'll have more chances.

Only got 1 class tomorrow at around noon so probably work out and get breakfast. Enough South Park, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.