Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Late Night

Finally got out of the office around 12:30am. Definitely sent my assistant editor home way too early because after Martyn went home, got pounded with assignments. It was definitely a rough one but it's done and hope it turned well.

We had our first photo meeting today. Had 1 new girl who writes, designs and shoots so that's pretty good. Seems dedicated. Martyn and I still need to advertise the meeting to get people in. Dave came back too and sent him out on an assignment. I felt like a bum since I had to go cover volleyball that just happened to start when my photo meeting started.

Volleyball was okay but I definitely need to get into the swing of things and work on my timing and angles.

Well, it's 2 days till Arkansas and since it's 1:30am, I should get to bed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.