Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, August 29, 2008

geo

I'm sitting down in the Tanner laundry room wishing I did this last night. Got the trip to Arkansas tomorrow and heading out at 9am so I NEED to set a few alarms for the morning. Only about 4 minutes left according to the drier. Would have done this yesterday but didn't have any quarters only to realize I could just use my card. Hmph.

Well production night went a little smoother. We got out before midnight so that's a plus. Didn't really have any photo assignments today besides taking a picture of a truck. It wasn't doing anything so, yeah, not really worth posting. I was just shooting it for this geothermal article I interviewed and typed up today. Speaking of which, had a ridiculous thunderstorm this morning. The poncho did nothing for the legs and shoes. Thought I was gonna die with how loud it was getting.

The article was okay but nothing special. I guess my goal of writing one article a week worked out for this week, next one... not so sure. Laundry is done. I gotta get to bed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.