Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

DSC_1948

DSC_1959

DSC_1984.

It's Tuesday which means...... SGA! Another exciting meeting as usual. I had to shoot with the 70-300mm lens because the 28-70mm lens is broken. The lens still works, it just came off the track so I can't adjust the zoom. Just locked at 35mm now.

I went to CameraLand in the Square and they estimated the original cost of the lens to be $2500!! Had my photo editor look it up and says it was about $1300 or something. That's more than twice I ever paid for a camera! Used to not really like that lens but I got used to it and got some good pictures out of it. Just hope it get's fixed soon.

Other than that, got my papers filled out with the Macomb Eagle. They pay $5 per picture. It's only half of what the Courier pays but I'll try it out. Made $10 from that last assignment at West Prairie.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.