Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


DSC_2461, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Got this call from one of the writers about this political dicussion in Morgan Hall yesterday. I had no idea what it was about but by the time I got there, it had already started. I got a bunch of general saftey shots from up close and different angles and such and then just shot peoples heads becasue I got bored and wanted some more interesting pictures than them just sitting up there talking.

I believe these were the Republican and Democratic Representatives for this Macomb district. There were only a few maybe 10-15 people in the room.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.