Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Sunday, April 01, 2007


DSC_1740.JPG, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

I had no idea what to do on this. Theres going to be a new building here and the paper needed a picture. I tried a few angles but all the pictures looked pretty boring. Then I tried to use the DOF to do something. Not really much there either.

btw, the baseball game was cancelled today. I was dissapointed. There was no rain so I guess it was just too windy. Might have my first shot at shooting Tennis this Saturday.

I finally got around to calling the editor of the Macomb Eagle. I talked to her at a Police discussion that I was covering and asked if her paper needed any photographers. I don't want to hog all the assignments for the Courier and I'm always looking for work anytime, anywhere.

I was planning on calling yesterday but didn't get home till 9pm after uploading all the baseball pictures in the library. I just left a message but hopefully get a call back sometime during the week. It's just spot photos and little things here and there but hey, its work and I can use it.

I looked into Columbia College in Chicago because I've seen the school on some photojournalist's sites. Plus it would be a whole lot cheaper than going to Brooks in California. As much as I want it, it's just not going to happen.

Somewhere in all this photo mumbo jumbo, I shouldn't forget I'm going to school to be a personal trainer. hmph....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.