Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Sunday, April 01, 2007


ejected, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.
This is the 3rd base Coach for Chicago State. He was mad becasue he thought his batter got hit by a pitch but the umpire didn't call it. He got angry, threw a fit for a minute or 2 and got ejected. Chicago State went on to lose both games of the double header. There were a TON of errors at the end of the game for Chicago State.


Finally got the 300mm lens. It was pretty nice. One thing I need to work on is focus. When they were running the bases, I focused a second behind them. Thats a problem I had when I first started shooting track. With track, its a lot easier but in baseball, everythings sporratic. Theres another game today so I'll work on it then. Should just take some practice. I'll get it. Hope the sun stays out today!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.