Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Lee Calhoun Memorial


DSC_4732, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Got there at 8:50 for the start of Javelin but covered the Hammer instead. The meet finally ended at about 6 with Discus but overall, I would say I had a pretty good day of shooting. My photo editor was supposed to be there but he had other assignments. I mostly messed around since I had no experience shooting an outddor meet with a DSLR except Thursday and Friday. I wouldn't really call most of the stuff I did creative but I'm happy with how some of it turned out.

The meet was moved to Sunday and the weather was great. Nice and sunny too which made for crisp pics. Anyways, I edited pics till 11 and I really should get some sleep. Hope I get to more outddor meets.

PS- also submitted my pics to Hope from MID CON(our schools conference to try and get to shoot the conference meet but since its so late, I doubt it.

I hate school.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.