Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

beer.


beer., originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Nightlife in Macomb was fun. About half of the pics were in the afternoon since my subject started around 4. I ended up turning most of the pics I edited black and white but left this one becasue of the beer. Just didn't look right in b&w. Got home around midnight and realized most of the pics were from the afternoon so drove out to the square and shot around. Got a bunch of drunk people wanting pics and then just general things like cops, hot dog and pizza guys and so on. Got back home around 3:30am. It was my first time trying to get a photo essay together and I definitely need a lot more work.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.