Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Student Fees Rise

The president and several other major university officials came to SGA on Tuesday so I figured I should cover the event myself. Martyn was back in the office taking care of any photos for production that night.

The layout of the page ended up being a center picture which I wasn't too happy about. Seems like we've been having huge building pics for the past few front pages and I was trying to switch it up but no luck. Hopefully, if anyone that knows page layout designs wants to stop by the Courier office, that'd be great and a huge help.

Typically, pictures are submitted and words placed where needed by the page designer but because of a lack of designers, we're sometimes restricted with the front page design.

SGA_1966

SGA_1977

SGA_1944

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.