Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chicago and more bball

ICPA was this past weekend from Thursday-Saturday in Chicago. Got a second place in sports photography. Wish I got first but that's alright. At least I didn't come back home empty handed.

river pano

Ed on the street

_MG_1661



refraction

the banquet

cheer_1813

Shot some bball last night with Hank, one of the newer photographers. Place was damn near empty. Just tried to show the basics and all the different angles that he could use. I think he did alright but of course, still work to do. I was just shooting for myself and for file photos for the paper.

It's senior games for both mens and womens teams on Saturday when I'll be shooting track over in Sterling, IL for the Summit League so I'll have a photographer at those games.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.