Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, July 06, 2007

drummers


drummers, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

4th of July Parade was Wednesday. That's pretty much the only thing I went to for the holiday. Didn't really feel like going out to the fireworks. The parade was alright. Wasn't really too exciting but I just kept moving around trying to find something. I shot this parade last year and didn't like the pictures too much. This year, pics were a little better but still nothing special. I saw some good shots but couldn't get them becasue my camera is too freakin slow. arg.

I tried to get them to the photo editor but no luck. I just want an assignment before I head back to school.

Summer is blah. TGIF.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.