Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bob


Bob, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Been busy trying to find assignments. For the most part, I've been doing alright but I could always get more. There's a few village hall type meetings in the Suburbs that I think I'd want to go to. I'm not really sure how I'd shoot it but wouldn't hurt to try. Other than that, I just google events and try to find what I can (and try to keep my camera on me 24/7). Speaking of which, I still need a few things but decided I probably won't be getting that telephoto anytime soon. I decided I'll invest in a 70-200mm f/4 from Canon or the f/2.8 by Sigma. That'll run between $400 and $700 when I do get around to it.

Anyways, for now, just want a battery and this Adorama remote. It's nice becasue it's got a 100 foot range. I've got a ton of ideas but I'll try em out first and see how it goes. It's $100 so not sure when I'll be able to get that. After I save up after books, I'll think about it.

Think I'm just going to buy the battery today. No use in having a camera if there's a dead battery in it....

Less than a month till school!! woot. I can't wait to get out of this place. I'm starting to hate being here. There's a few things to do here but it's no Macomb. As much as I'd like to take August off, I need the money so I'll stick around till the Friday before school.

Probably go to Chicago this weekend. Just walk around town and maybe hit up that Art Institute. Venician Night with the lit boats Saturday night. Might check that out too.

hasta luego.

yo

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.