Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tennis Today

Trying to get Karen the future news editor to shoot some sports so I came out to try and help with tennis. I mostly shot mens but got some womens too. I know there's photographers that say it's not the gear but the photographer. Now that I'm shooting with pro glass that the paper recently got, everything is a hell of a lot easier. Maybe I've just got more experience but I know I couldn't get some of these shots with the Promaster 70-300 lens. Still got a lot of work to do. Very busy weekend of baseball, softball and football coming up next.

_MG_5808

_MG_5774

_MG_5768

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.