Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Summit League Track & Field Championships

Felt like I was going to die out there. I had been pretty sick the previous few days and having to drive out to Sterling, IL (about 2 hours) and shoot an indoor track meet wasn't the greatest for my banging headache but I survived.

Plus I needed the money and really wanted to try this 80-200 f/2.8. It was a little hard shooting at first but I got used to it. Nothing really too creative in the pics. I tried to sit whenever I could because I knew the ride back wasn't going to be too fun.

_MG_2900

_MG_1007

_MG_1153

_MG_2543

_MG_2823

_MG_2625

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.