Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Horseshoe Making School: Day 2

Just some notes: It was cold in there. It's been pretty cold here in Macomb for the past few days. The only heat in the school comes from the forge's used to heat the metal. This is, as the title says, my second day in the school and I'll be back one more time before the student's semester is over in two weeks.

I got a lot of info the first time I went and wasn't sure what to say the second day. Ended up getting a lot more info so it worked out. Also got some clarification on a few things. Carol, the owner of the three horses in today, came in from Good Hope, IL, just a few miles up the road. Really nice, as was everyone there. Just need to get typing with the story and get more pictures of everyone working instead of just the detail shots I've been getting.


_MG_3800

_MG_3796

_MG_3706

_MG_3613

_MG_3604

_MG_3810

_MG_3771

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.