Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, April 04, 2008

little by little


_MG_9570, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Baseball went a little easier today. Didn't get anything phenomenal but better.

Started the day off with a 9am interview for an article I'm writing on Ethanol. Went okay, never did a phone interview before. Headed over to a gas station for some quotes from an attendant and got the thing typed up in the library.

Golf was FREEZING this morning. Got to ride around in a cart for a change so that was cool. I'll be back out there at 7:30am when they tee off tomorrow. Why they can't start later on a Saturday morning, I don't know. Guess it's good because I got Tennis, Baseball doubleheader and 2 news assignments tomorrow. No, make that 3 news assignments. Got to take as many assignments as I can handle to try and save up for the summer.

Well I'm hungry again so I'm out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.