Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Monday, April 14, 2008

baseball and such


IMG_0791, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Still working on baseball. I'm starting to catch more action but still missing a few things. The knee pads really help since I'm shooting low the whole time. Those rocks sure would hurt the knees. Glad I'm young and can still get low.

Anyways, been extremely busy with track going on this weekend too.

Weather was horrible and the sun didn't come out till today. (been gone since Thursday I think)

Still need to figure out the apartment situation for Topeka. hmmm. Oh yeah, and getting credit for school too. Well I need to study or do a paper or something.

Later

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.