Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

eclipse


eclipse, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

I should probably get going soon but had my first baseball game of the year. Didn't really get anything to special. Had to go over to Softball and shoot that too. I'm going to need to talk to the other photographers because I can't shoot EVERY SINGLE event here on campus and still get my school work done. Seriously. I don't know how next year is going to be when the other two guys graduate.

That's the problem with going to a school with no photojournalism program. There's no one here to shoot! It's rough but I'll get by. I can only hope for my shooters next year or it's going to be a very long year.

Other than that, I found out I got my internship over at the Topeka Capital-Journal so I was excited to hear that. Only thing is, it's not paid so hopefully I can find a part-time job when I'm down there. Got to figure out if I get credit too. Busy busy.

Well I'm out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.