Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

trophy


trophy, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

It's been a while....


Mostly just been doing Strobist stuff. Got a light stand and some cactus triggers. Been having a ton of fun with that. Trying out the gels too.

Everythings only worked out at home but haven't gotten any luck on assignment yet.

I was surprised how much range I got with the tiggers. Must've been like 50 feet! Only thing was the canon 430ex would fire randomly and it was annoying the hell outta me. Definitely can't use that for basketball.

Now I got a Nikon flash from the office and so far, no problems. :) Next game is Saturday so I'll try out the tigger then. Not sure how it'll do with Larry's strobes going off but we'll see. I need to figure out some placement too. maybe each side of the court. I'd need to tether that down too. Don't want anyone knocking down the lightstand. Tons of kids running around too. I'll try it out during warmups and pregame. I'm looking forward to it.

1 more week till finals...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.