Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Last SGA Meeting of the year

First time shooting a student government association meeting with strobes. Lighting came out a lot better and didn't have to shoot at ISO 1600 like usual.

Pictures were pretty boring. I just wanted to get my flash placement and power right. Once I get comfortable next semester, I'll start trying to find the little things that make 2 hour Student Gov. meetings so exciting.

Still need another flash besides my 430EX (doesn't work well with the V2 Cactus triggers) and another reciver so I won't have to be tethered to my flash with the 15' PC cord.

Either way, happy with the lighting, still got work to do. Just hope I didn't blind too many people.

P.S.- Any tips of critiques ( positive or negative) would help. I got a lot to learn.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.