Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Been a while since I wrote, figured I should.

I got back in Skokie on Sunday.

Been pretty bored since.

Anywho, get to head downtown tomorrow morning. Not for the typical crazygonuts shopping like other people, just want to hit up Calumet Photographic for some equipment. I'll be there at around 8:30 am so all the crazies i'll probably already be on their 3rd or 4th store by then. Probably try to get some pics while I'm down there. No idea how much I'll spend, hopefully not much.

Heading back to Macomb on Saturday. Got an article and photo assignment to finish. Yeesh.

Later

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.