Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Monday, November 05, 2007

So I calculated it out. I need about $1297.86 to break even by the end of the year. With my jobs and work with the Summit League, I think I should be okay but until then, I'll be trying to live like I'm near broke for a while. Cut back on driving unless I have to. Look for something else to do besides getting movies at Family Video on the weekend. I mean, it's a dollar, maybe two but there's gotta be something free thats fun around here. Just gotta look.

I'm not in debt or anything. Guess I just want some financial security.

This weekend was crazy. Guess working near 20 hours helped, plus one freelance job. 2 vball games, football and basketball.

http://www.thesouthern.com/articles/2007/11/04/sports/22043490.txt

I need to get more assertive and find more jobs with visiting schools. Start finding local papers and making calls. I need all the income I can get. Next purchase I plan on getting is a remote trigger from Adorama. It's $100 and theres a ton of applications I can think of but I'll wait on buying it till I'm sure I'll have enough money in May.

Going to photoshop a pic real quick, then back home for a quick dinner, then that Mock election all night.

bah.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.