Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

womens soccer vs. Lewis

Rained a bit when I was out there. Sitting in the office and I think it's still raining. Covered some tennis earlier but think they had a rain delay. This should be the last assignment for the day and then taking a much needed nap.

The crops are kind of wide because I'm trying to post the pics from my smugmug site instead of flickr.

sacasaimages.com







Before all this, went to a wedding dress thingamajig. Won a door prize but I passed. Partly because I'm a journalist and also because I'm a guy. I really wish I remembered to put the 50mm on earlier. Pics look so much better than the 16-35. Even though the 16-35 is like $1000 more than the 50mm, it's still so much more effective in this situation. Blah. Well I need a nap after I get those pics up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.