Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Grab


_MG_5038, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Been a while since I bogged. Probably should have picked a better time than 3:30am. Anyways, shot another Royals game today but remembered the 400 this time. It definitely helped but I didn't really have as many creative options as I did last time. Either way, it was great experience.

The day before, went to the game just as a Sox fan. Always feels wierd being in an opposing teams stadium.

Sox lost today. Eh, 2 out of 3. I'm trying not to be a big fan. From what I learned at the IPPA conference, got to be objective. Hopefully got some portfolio stuff. I'll check with Jason or Tony in the office.

I got tomorrow off, only a few weeks left of this unpaid internship, then back home to Skokie.

Adios

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.