Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Miller


Miller, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Trying to make different layouts. Just picked a pic from this mock hip-hop trial we had. I guess it was about whether hip was guilty or not of being a negative influence or something.

Since then, been busy as usual. Football team lost big to UNI this weekend. They (UNI) are the #1 AA team in the nation but a win would've been awesome for pics.

I got XC to shoot this weekend. My first "major" job. Making a lot more than the $15 or $7.50 an hour I usually make. I got 5GB to work with and with the amount the Summit Leauge is paying me, I plan on using every byte. Just hope I give em something nice. It'll probably be more general stuff and not too creative but it'll be of EVERY school so I'll be busy.

We got the photo meeting tommorow at 6 like every other Tuesday but I think I might stop off at the writers meeting to see if I can write something. Since I am journalism now, I need to get comfortable with it.

MOCK ELECTION

Aparently, it's thje biggest in the nation on a college campus. Since most people around here don't seem to care much about politics, don't know how big it'll be. They got the freshman forced to come so should be a few people at least. I need to email some other guy about getting my press pass as a photographer. Starts tommorow...goes for a week or so.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.