Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Indiana State


_MG_2902, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Trip was good. Had a good time with the media people. Pictures were weak becasue they pretty much ran the ball every time. Before the game, the media people and I ate at TGI Fridays. I got this stain on my shirt so I ended up buying this clearance shirt when we were walking around the mall.

For the Youngstown game in Ohio, found out I'm not going. Bummed about that. Next travel will probably be when conference rolls around for the fall sports.

Womens Soccer is kicking butt. They beat Iowa State last weekend. Probably head up to Michigan for the conference games. Mens team has been struggling.

I LOST MY BATTERY CHARGER!! FRIG. I left it on the power strip at the soccer game so someone with the TV channel has it. Now I just have to find it. REALLY need it becasue one of my batteries is already dead. Just hope nothing major happens. Guess I might get a new charger at CameraLand if it doesn't show up in a few days.

I got a Geography quiz to take. So sick of these gen-eds. Guess thats what I get for going through 4 majors. Loving Journalism though and that's all that really matters. Just hope I can get a job one day. Oh yeah, need to get those internship apps filled out soon.

im out

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.