Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Transmitting Video

So yesterday I got edited photos  with embeded cutlines using photo mechanic transmitted to an email address via my cell phone and now, I figured out video.

Using Movie Maker on my netbook, my max video size is about 8.5MB or 50 seconds using portable size.

Just used a bunch of random stuff I found to throw something together.



With movie maker, I can add title screens, transitions and captions like seen in the begining. I can also use interview audio for photos. I'll need to see if I can mute video too. Uploading via email through my phone takes about 15 minutes.

P.S.- just noticed I could change the aspect ratio to 16:9 so next video should be widescreen.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.