Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Production Night 12-9-08

thanks to give

Well it's not night anyway but I'm back in the office. Seems like I'm never out of here. We're coming down to the last 2 productions for the semester and then it's finals week so no paper.


It's raining out there; A lot colder than I expected with my room being so #$!#% hot with the window open.

Doubt there'll be too many photographers or writers at the meetings today. I've got a bunch of papers to type so hopefully I can get some work during the down time.

I guess only having 3 classes this semester was as hard as I thought it'd be. I know it sounds crazy but it's just so hard to stay motivated with all this free time. Being an editor probably doesn't help much since there's so much I want to do here. Started out well but faded out. Hopefully things pick up next semester.

Also, expect a new masthead (i.e.- top of the paper) for next semester and hopefully more online content. Really need a studio here for some easy setup.

-Portfolio is just about done photo-wise. Still need video and articles in though. This is taking FOREVER. It's going to be rough when I graduate. Need to outshine everyone if I plan on making it anywhere.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.