Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 WIU students face weapons cache charges

http://www.wqad.com/global/story.asp?s=9516550

The info was released at Thursday's police briefing and ran front page on Friday's issue of the Macomb Journal. News here at the Courier really needs to step it up next semester.

I try competing on the photo side but it's not all that hard since they're all writers, no offense but I think news can take on that same competitive mindset because jobs are getting few and far between and you got to be on top to get anywhere.

But besides just complaining, I need to make sure I'm on top of it too. Granted I'm the photo editor but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on staff with a police scanner so I'll try to do what I can too.

Well it's finals week here. Gtg.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.