Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Monday, June 22, 2009

It's hot as usual here in Macomb. It'll be even hotter tomorrow but spent most the day inside so no biggie. Saturday was insanely busy with a protest @10am, Pin Hook Days in Industry, IL @1pm and Juneteenth celebrations @4pm. Thought I lost my voice recorder at Juneteenth but luckily someone was nice enough to return it. Thought I had lost it for sure. Good to know there's still nice, honest people out there.

Aside from that, just busy writing, shooting and all that. Got a little video but just need to edit it.

Today, finished up the budget protest story. Wish I could have gotten more sources though but in one day, it's a lot quicker than I'm usually writing articles. Well I've got a conference call at 8am so I better figure out this City Council story now.

adios-

Got a news tip or story you want covered? Send an e-mail: adamsacasa@yahoo.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.