Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

4x400


4x400, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

I feel sick right now. Just glad I didn't get a heat stroke or anything. Sure was hot out there. 10 hour workdays...well, work at the track anyways. I guess if I want to be technical about it, I've been working since 8am and it's 9:15pm now minus an hour of getting pics up on Flickr, that what? 11 hours?

Well anyways, track is over with. Three days of non-stop work with some sleep in between. Got a headache but all in all, I'm happy with the pics. Shot the entire meet on a Rebel Xsi. For a $900 camera, sure does the job well. Only problem is, it takes SD cards and I only had 2 gb of those this weekend.

Well my 40 pics are sent out but still got CD-R's to burn. Probably end up with 10 or more of those. Got a ton of pics, few thousand. Really wish I had that smugmug account to sell some since my work with the Summit League is freelance afterall. Got asked by a few parents at the meet. Bah, maybe next year.

Well I'm gonna go take a shower and start packing, I feel this sunblock starting to get in my eyes.

Adios

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.