Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

XC


_MG_0400, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Been insanely busy lately. Working for the sports department and the Courier is a little harder than I expected. Just happened to be shooting the longest football game in conference history so I didn't get out of the office until 1am. Then the people @ the Courier were calling when I was trying to get the pics up and yeah, that night sucked. Yesterday, just shot XC and then womens soccer tommrow.

Might be getting a flash for $99 this weekend. I'll be checking for a telephoto after I get that credit card bill paid.

First paycheck from the Courier... $15. I'll need to get that fixed.

Anyways.... busy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.