Adam Sacasa is a photojournalist with the Texarkana Gazette newspaper in Texarkana, Texas.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

bored


, originally uploaded by blazinhispazian.

Went to an Art Fair over in Evanston. I rode my bike down there and just kept riding till I found it. Got to be careful on those streets with the potholes and such. Wasn't really too much going on at the fair. I just kinda walked around, check out a few things and got out. It was right near the lake. It'd be nice to sit out there and read or just chill.

I rode back but the knee wasn't feeling so great so it looks like I'll be driving for a while. Hope theres no more surgery. I hate it.

Sunday, I was supposed to check out a clown funeral but ended up going to my sisters new apartment with the parents. Worked out well, I got a free lunch. Also got to take a few pics too so I'm happy.

Only a few more weeks till school. 2 to be exact. I can't wait to get back. I have no idea how things are going to turn out but I'm hopeful.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Macomb, Illinois, United States
writer/photojournalist. Mostly the later.